Earlier this year, the first Central Florida Blogger Conference was held, which was a one-day event that discussed the hows and whys of pro-blogging. Well, they’re now set to hold a fall tweet-up event for all CFL bloggers who wish to attend.
Sponsored by Yelp Orlando and Central Florida Top 5, this free event will allow attendees a chance to meet the actual people behind the blogs and put faces to all of those area social media peeps you see on Twitter, Facebook, etc.
The event takes place Tuesday, November 15, 2011, from 7-9pm at the Amigos Waterford Lakes (749 N Alafaya Trail) and you can RSVP on the event’s Facebook page. There will be drink specials, prizes and more for those that show up.
- Dragon Challenge Coaster at Universal’s Islands of Adventure to Close in September 2017 - July 26, 2017
- Central Florida Krispy Kreme And The Salvation Army Launch Annual #StuffTheBus School Supply Drive - July 25, 2017
- New Thrill Ride Announced for The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando - July 24, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up July 24, 2017: Ravenous Pig, Second Harvest Food Bank of CFL, Terralina Crafted Italian, More - July 24, 2017
- D23: New Entertainment Theater to Debut at Magic Kingdom - July 22, 2017
- D23: Disney Announces Official Name for Star Wars Lands at the Parks - July 21, 2017
- D23: Toy Story Land to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Summer 2018 - July 21, 2017
- D23: Star Wars Resort Announced for Walt Disney World - July 20, 2017
- D23: Ratatouille Attraction Coming to France Pavilion at Epcot By 2021 - July 20, 2017
- Shepherd’s Hope to Offer Free Back-to-School Physicals for Children July 31-Aug 10 - July 19, 2017