Earlier this year, the first Central Florida Blogger Conference was held, which was a one-day event that discussed the hows and whys of pro-blogging. Well, they’re now set to hold a fall tweet-up event for all CFL bloggers who wish to attend.
Sponsored by Yelp Orlando and Central Florida Top 5, this free event will allow attendees a chance to meet the actual people behind the blogs and put faces to all of those area social media peeps you see on Twitter, Facebook, etc.
The event takes place Tuesday, November 15, 2011, from 7-9pm at the Amigos Waterford Lakes (749 N Alafaya Trail) and you can RSVP on the event’s Facebook page. There will be drink specials, prizes and more for those that show up.
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017