Looking for haunted house thrills without the craziness of the theme parks? Then you might want to head up to Maitland and check out Enzian Theater’s annual Haunted Swamp Walk of Terror.
Starting tonight, October 14, you and your friends can embark on nightly journeys along the two thousand foot trail of freaky characters and scares. If you make it out alive, there will be drink specials waiting to calm your nerves at The Eden Bar at Enzian.
Tours run Fridays and Saturdays through the end of the month, plus Oct 31 (of course). They start at 8pm and go until midnight, except on Halloween, when they end at 10pm.
Admission is $10 in advance or $15 day of event for unlimited tours that night. You can upgrade to a VIP ticket, which is $25, and you’ll also get jump the line privileges all night, too.
This event is “rated R” so nobody under 17 can do the tours without a parent or guardian, says the Enzian.
Enzian is located at 1300 South Orlando Avenue in Maitland and their info line is 407-629-0054.
- Win Tickets to the 8th Annual Orlando Fall Home & Garden Show Aug 2017! - August 18, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017
- American Idol Auditions Coming to Orlando August 17, 2017 - August 5, 2017
- Save on Back-to-School with Florida Sales Tax Holiday Aug 4-6, 2017 - August 4, 2017
- BaseLine Tap House Coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios - August 3, 2017