Looking for haunted house thrills without the craziness of the theme parks? Then you might want to head up to Maitland and check out Enzian Theater’s annual Haunted Swamp Walk of Terror.
Starting tonight, October 14, you and your friends can embark on nightly journeys along the two thousand foot trail of freaky characters and scares. If you make it out alive, there will be drink specials waiting to calm your nerves at The Eden Bar at Enzian.
Tours run Fridays and Saturdays through the end of the month, plus Oct 31 (of course). They start at 8pm and go until midnight, except on Halloween, when they end at 10pm.
Admission is $10 in advance or $15 day of event for unlimited tours that night. You can upgrade to a VIP ticket, which is $25, and you’ll also get jump the line privileges all night, too.
This event is “rated R” so nobody under 17 can do the tours without a parent or guardian, says the Enzian.
Enzian is located at 1300 South Orlando Avenue in Maitland and their info line is 407-629-0054.
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017
- Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes to Perform Benefit Show at Hard Rock Live Orlando - October 9, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Announces Titles for PlayFest 2017 - October 5, 2017
- Win Tickets to The Americas Cake Fair Oct 13-15, 2017! - October 4, 2017
- Celebrate National Taco Day 2017 With These Orlando Area Restaurants - October 4, 2017