Looking for haunted house thrills without the craziness of the theme parks? Then you might want to head up to Maitland and check out Enzian Theater’s annual Haunted Swamp Walk of Terror.
Starting tonight, October 14, you and your friends can embark on nightly journeys along the two thousand foot trail of freaky characters and scares. If you make it out alive, there will be drink specials waiting to calm your nerves at The Eden Bar at Enzian.
Tours run Fridays and Saturdays through the end of the month, plus Oct 31 (of course). They start at 8pm and go until midnight, except on Halloween, when they end at 10pm.
Admission is $10 in advance or $15 day of event for unlimited tours that night. You can upgrade to a VIP ticket, which is $25, and you’ll also get jump the line privileges all night, too.
This event is “rated R” so nobody under 17 can do the tours without a parent or guardian, says the Enzian.
Enzian is located at 1300 South Orlando Avenue in Maitland and their info line is 407-629-0054.
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017