SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular at SeaWorld Orlando has daytime hours so even those who are afraid of the dark can still enjoy the Halloween fun.
Young guests are encouraged to come in costume for trick-or-treating, dancing with sea creatures, and creating sea-themed arts and crafts.
Guests of all ages can also enjoy Halloween-themed shows like Sesame Street’s Countdown to Halloween Live Musical Stage Show.
SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular takes place every weekend in October: 1-2, 8-9, 15-16, 22-23, and 28-30. Hours are noon to 8pm and all festivities are included in regular park admission. There is also a special ticket for half-off a child admission with every adult one for a price of $81.99
- Dragon Challenge Coaster at Universal’s Islands of Adventure to Close in September 2017 - July 26, 2017
- Central Florida Krispy Kreme And The Salvation Army Launch Annual #StuffTheBus School Supply Drive - July 25, 2017
- New Thrill Ride Announced for The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando - July 24, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up July 24, 2017: Ravenous Pig, Second Harvest Food Bank of CFL, Terralina Crafted Italian, More - July 24, 2017
- D23: New Entertainment Theater to Debut at Magic Kingdom - July 22, 2017
- D23: Disney Announces Official Name for Star Wars Lands at the Parks - July 21, 2017
- D23: Toy Story Land to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Summer 2018 - July 21, 2017
- D23: Star Wars Resort Announced for Walt Disney World - July 20, 2017
- D23: Ratatouille Attraction Coming to France Pavilion at Epcot By 2021 - July 20, 2017
- Shepherd’s Hope to Offer Free Back-to-School Physicals for Children July 31-Aug 10 - July 19, 2017