Zombies, ghosts, Florida Ghost Busters and pirates will inhabit the streets of Old Town in Kissimmee throughout October as they break out their best family-friendly scares for Halloween.
An “Old Town Halloween” takes place Friday and Saturday nights through Halloween, starting each night at 6pm and running until midnight.
There will be zombie walks, four haunt zones, and appearances by the Florida Ghost Buster Fan Club, and it’s all free. There will also be costume contests on Saturday nights.
From October 29-31st, bring the kids trick-or-treating from 6-9pm each evening at the Old Town stores.
The regular rides and attractions will also be available, with the purchase of a wristband. This includes the permanent attraction, The Haunted Grimm House.
Old Town is located at 5770 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway (Hwy. 192) in Kissimmee.
- Holler and Dash to Host Biscuits and Brews Evening Event on June 29 - June 24, 2017
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017