Zombies, ghosts, Florida Ghost Busters and pirates will inhabit the streets of Old Town in Kissimmee throughout October as they break out their best family-friendly scares for Halloween.
An “Old Town Halloween” takes place Friday and Saturday nights through Halloween, starting each night at 6pm and running until midnight.
There will be zombie walks, four haunt zones, and appearances by the Florida Ghost Buster Fan Club, and it’s all free. There will also be costume contests on Saturday nights.
From October 29-31st, bring the kids trick-or-treating from 6-9pm each evening at the Old Town stores.
The regular rides and attractions will also be available, with the purchase of a wristband. This includes the permanent attraction, The Haunted Grimm House.
Old Town is located at 5770 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway (Hwy. 192) in Kissimmee.
- Spooky Empire Horror Con Returns to Orlando October 27-29, 2017 - October 17, 2017
- Coca-Cola Orlando Eye Launches Spooky Nights and Spider Frights for Halloween Fun - October 16, 2017
- 6th Annual Orlando Sentinel Pink Bash Set For Oct 20 in Winter Park - October 15, 2017
- On Your Feet! The Emilio and Gloria Estefan Broadway Musical Comes to Dr Phillips Center Oct 17-22, 2017 - October 12, 2017
- Salty Sweet Women’s Pro/Am Surf Event Returns to Cocoa Beach Pier Oct 14-15 - October 11, 2017
- Sonny’s BBQ Hosts Pulled Pork Palooza Oct 12 for #NationalPulledPorkDay - October 10, 2017
- Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes to Perform Benefit Show at Hard Rock Live Orlando - October 9, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Announces Titles for PlayFest 2017 - October 5, 2017
- Win Tickets to The Americas Cake Fair Oct 13-15, 2017! - October 4, 2017
- Celebrate National Taco Day 2017 With These Orlando Area Restaurants - October 4, 2017