Zombies, ghosts, Florida Ghost Busters and pirates will inhabit the streets of Old Town in Kissimmee throughout October as they break out their best family-friendly scares for Halloween.
An “Old Town Halloween” takes place Friday and Saturday nights through Halloween, starting each night at 6pm and running until midnight.
There will be zombie walks, four haunt zones, and appearances by the Florida Ghost Buster Fan Club, and it’s all free. There will also be costume contests on Saturday nights.
From October 29-31st, bring the kids trick-or-treating from 6-9pm each evening at the Old Town stores.
The regular rides and attractions will also be available, with the purchase of a wristband. This includes the permanent attraction, The Haunted Grimm House.
Old Town is located at 5770 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway (Hwy. 192) in Kissimmee.
- Aloma Bowling Centers Offering Winter All Access Pass Through January 2018 - December 17, 2017
- Gaylord Palms Resort Makes “Kiss-Story” By Breaking GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS Title - December 16, 2017
- LEGOland Florida Offers VIP Experience During the Holidays - December 15, 2017
- Visit Orlando Announces Orlando’s Signature Dish - December 14, 2017
- 2017 Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Crowned by Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando - December 13, 2017
- Skydiving Santas Return to Cocoa Beach Pier December 16, 2017 - December 12, 2017
- Walt Disney World Releases Details on the Disney Skyliner System Stations - December 11, 2017
- MetroWest Hosts Free WinterFest Dec 9, 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Marvel Character Dinner Coming to Universal Orlando in December 2017 - December 6, 2017
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Orlando Hosts Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Contest Dec 9, 2017 - December 5, 2017