Zombies, ghosts, Florida Ghost Busters and pirates will inhabit the streets of Old Town in Kissimmee throughout October as they break out their best family-friendly scares for Halloween.
An “Old Town Halloween” takes place Friday and Saturday nights through Halloween, starting each night at 6pm and running until midnight.
There will be zombie walks, four haunt zones, and appearances by the Florida Ghost Buster Fan Club, and it’s all free. There will also be costume contests on Saturday nights.
From October 29-31st, bring the kids trick-or-treating from 6-9pm each evening at the Old Town stores.
The regular rides and attractions will also be available, with the purchase of a wristband. This includes the permanent attraction, The Haunted Grimm House.
Old Town is located at 5770 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway (Hwy. 192) in Kissimmee.
- Win Tickets to the 8th Annual Orlando Fall Home & Garden Show Aug 2017! - August 18, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017
- American Idol Auditions Coming to Orlando August 17, 2017 - August 5, 2017
- Save on Back-to-School with Florida Sales Tax Holiday Aug 4-6, 2017 - August 4, 2017
- BaseLine Tap House Coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios - August 3, 2017