Zombies, ghosts, Florida Ghost Busters and pirates will inhabit the streets of Old Town in Kissimmee throughout October as they break out their best family-friendly scares for Halloween.
An “Old Town Halloween” takes place Friday and Saturday nights through Halloween, starting each night at 6pm and running until midnight.
There will be zombie walks, four haunt zones, and appearances by the Florida Ghost Buster Fan Club, and it’s all free. There will also be costume contests on Saturday nights.
From October 29-31st, bring the kids trick-or-treating from 6-9pm each evening at the Old Town stores.
The regular rides and attractions will also be available, with the purchase of a wristband. This includes the permanent attraction, The Haunted Grimm House.
Old Town is located at 5770 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway (Hwy. 192) in Kissimmee.
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017
- Out and About: Main Event at Pointe Orlando Offers Great Fun and Food for Everyone - March 10, 2017