Lady Luck rules this 21st edition of the annual Halloween event at Universal Studios Orlando known as Halloween Horror Nights that has won many awards throughout the industry.
But you’ll be pressing your luck when you visit any of the eight haunted houses that range in theme from the madness of Edgar Allen Poe to an isolated Antartica outpost that draws on the upcoming remake of the great horror film, The Thing.
There are also six scare zones and two live shows. This is an event that is probably not good for children due to the level of scares and gore.
The event is a separately ticketed event, with regular tickets priced at $81.99. However, there are so many different passes available, there’s no need to pay that rate. Multi-day HHN XXI passes range from $69.99 to $219.99 (the latter is the one to get if you want to go most every night of the event and get jump the line Express Pass privileges). There are also Florida Resident Coke promotional discounts bringing down single night tickets from $41.99 to $66.99. Buy your tickets in advance online for the best prices.
As a bonus, your HHN XXI admission also acts as a CityWalk Party Pass, allowing complimentary access to all the venues there for the evening.
This event runs every Thursday through Sunday until October 30, as well as Oct 19, 26 and 31st. It begins at 6:30pm and closing times are midnight for Wednesdays and Mondays; 1am on Thursdays and Sundays; and 2am on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017
- Out and About: Main Event at Pointe Orlando Offers Great Fun and Food for Everyone - March 10, 2017