The October edition of Kissimmee’s Flicks on the Bricks, is of course, Halloween themed.
What is Flicks on the Bricks? It’s where the city brings in a bunch of food trucks to the downtown area around Toho Square, and then shows a free family-appropriate film outdoors for a great night out for all.
The October movie is the classic Disney-Pixar film Monsters, Inc. I love that movie!
And because it’s Halloween, the Flicks on the Bricks event coincides with the Trick or Treat on Broadway event, so the kids can come in costume and pick up some goodies before the movie starts.
So bring the family decked out in your Halloween finest, trick or treat among the downtown merchants, grab some grub from the food trucks and then watch Monsters, Inc. outdoors.
Sounds like a great evening out to me!
The whole thing starts at 6pm and runs until 10pm. Oh and did I mention it’s free (except for the food from the trucks)?
- Timucua Arts Foundation to Present Latin Jazz Nights Series Including Nestor Torres Show - January 23, 2018
- Aquatica Orlando Offers Ray Rush Construction Update - January 23, 2018
- LEGOLAND Florida Announces New Annual Pass Options #BuiltForKids - January 22, 2018
- Holy Land Experience To Offer Free Admission January 25, 2018 - January 22, 2018
- ‘A Celebration of Harry Potter’ Returns to Universal Orlando January 26-28, 2018 - January 21, 2018
- Rascal Flatts to Perform DAYTONA 500 Pre-Race Show February 18, 2018 - January 20, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup: January 19, 2018: Marlow’s Tavern, The Glass Knife, Brews ‘n’Blues, and More - January 19, 2018
- Praise Wave 2018 Starts at SeaWorld Orlando Jan 20 - January 19, 2018
- James Taylor to Play Two Central Florida Shows with Bonnie Raitt in May 2018 - January 18, 2018
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Days Take Over LEGOLAND Florida Weekends in Jan-Feb 2018 #BuiltForKids - January 18, 2018