The October edition of Kissimmee’s Flicks on the Bricks, is of course, Halloween themed.
What is Flicks on the Bricks? It’s where the city brings in a bunch of food trucks to the downtown area around Toho Square, and then shows a free family-appropriate film outdoors for a great night out for all.
The October movie is the classic Disney-Pixar film Monsters, Inc. I love that movie!
And because it’s Halloween, the Flicks on the Bricks event coincides with the Trick or Treat on Broadway event, so the kids can come in costume and pick up some goodies before the movie starts.
So bring the family decked out in your Halloween finest, trick or treat among the downtown merchants, grab some grub from the food trucks and then watch Monsters, Inc. outdoors.
Sounds like a great evening out to me!
The whole thing starts at 6pm and runs until 10pm. Oh and did I mention it’s free (except for the food from the trucks)?
- The Status of CitySurfingOrlando.com - November 15, 2017
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Bring Soul2Soul World Tour to Central Florida Oct 2017 - September 25, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017
- Finding Neverland Flies Into the Dr Phillips Center in Orlando June 6-11, 2017 - June 1, 2017