The October edition of Kissimmee’s Flicks on the Bricks, is of course, Halloween themed.
What is Flicks on the Bricks? It’s where the city brings in a bunch of food trucks to the downtown area around Toho Square, and then shows a free family-appropriate film outdoors for a great night out for all.
The October movie is the classic Disney-Pixar film Monsters, Inc. I love that movie!
And because it’s Halloween, the Flicks on the Bricks event coincides with the Trick or Treat on Broadway event, so the kids can come in costume and pick up some goodies before the movie starts.
So bring the family decked out in your Halloween finest, trick or treat among the downtown merchants, grab some grub from the food trucks and then watch Monsters, Inc. outdoors.
Sounds like a great evening out to me!
The whole thing starts at 6pm and runs until 10pm. Oh and did I mention it’s free (except for the food from the trucks)?
- Dragon Challenge Coaster at Universal’s Islands of Adventure to Close in September 2017 - July 26, 2017
- Central Florida Krispy Kreme And The Salvation Army Launch Annual #StuffTheBus School Supply Drive - July 25, 2017
- New Thrill Ride Announced for The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando - July 24, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up July 24, 2017: Ravenous Pig, Second Harvest Food Bank of CFL, Terralina Crafted Italian, More - July 24, 2017
- D23: New Entertainment Theater to Debut at Magic Kingdom - July 22, 2017
- D23: Disney Announces Official Name for Star Wars Lands at the Parks - July 21, 2017
- D23: Toy Story Land to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Summer 2018 - July 21, 2017
- D23: Star Wars Resort Announced for Walt Disney World - July 20, 2017
- D23: Ratatouille Attraction Coming to France Pavilion at Epcot By 2021 - July 20, 2017
- Shepherd’s Hope to Offer Free Back-to-School Physicals for Children July 31-Aug 10 - July 19, 2017