The October edition of Kissimmee’s Flicks on the Bricks, is of course, Halloween themed.
What is Flicks on the Bricks? It’s where the city brings in a bunch of food trucks to the downtown area around Toho Square, and then shows a free family-appropriate film outdoors for a great night out for all.
The October movie is the classic Disney-Pixar film Monsters, Inc. I love that movie!
And because it’s Halloween, the Flicks on the Bricks event coincides with the Trick or Treat on Broadway event, so the kids can come in costume and pick up some goodies before the movie starts.
So bring the family decked out in your Halloween finest, trick or treat among the downtown merchants, grab some grub from the food trucks and then watch Monsters, Inc. outdoors.
Sounds like a great evening out to me!
The whole thing starts at 6pm and runs until 10pm. Oh and did I mention it’s free (except for the food from the trucks)?
- Dancers Julianne and Derek Hough Bring 2017 Tour to Dr Phillips Center May 16 - April 26, 2017
- Wild Florida Launches First Annual Gator Week May 2017 - April 24, 2017
- Rock & Brews Opens Second Central Florida Location in Orlando April 24 - April 21, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents Eddie Money April 27 - April 20, 2017
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Hosts Jake’s Beer Dinner April 28 - April 19, 2017
- Out and About: Create Your Nature Offers Healthy Delicious Food in Winter Park #getyourbowlon - April 18, 2017
- Six Orlando Restaurants to be Featured on Upcoming ‘Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives’ Episodes - April 17, 2017
- Walt Disney World Announces Dates for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - April 16, 2017
- Planet Fitness Offers Free HydroMassage to Soothe Tax Day Stress April 15-22, 2017 - April 15, 2017
- SeaWorld Orlando to Open Infinity Falls in Summer 2018 - April 14, 2017