Florida Hospital’s Celebration Health is getting ready to open a new patient tower next week on August 11th.
In the days leading up to the event, they have someone out and about the community helping to get the word out.
Meet hospitaliologist JP Evans, who is camped out in front of the hospital in a 36-ft Airstream trailer, ready to answer any questions people might have on the new addition to the hospital.
What is a hospitaliologist? According to Evans, it’s defined as “a person who studies improvements in patient care based upon treatment and technology innovations developed by today’s best hospitals and health care providers.”
He also welcomes anybody and everybody to come hang out with him at his trailer.
Celebration Health will open their tower on Thursday, August 11, at 6pm. There will be an official ceremony, followed by tours for the public.
- Neil Diamond’s 50 Year Anniversary World Tour Comes to Amalie Arena in Tampa April 2017 - December 7, 2016
- Catch An American in Paris at Dr Phillips Center Dec 13-18 - December 6, 2016
- 2017 Florida Strawberry Festival Announces Headliner Entertainment - December 5, 2016
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up December 2, 2016: MidiCi, Tapa Toro, Shake Shack - December 2, 2016
- Barbra Streisand Wows Crowd at Tampa Concert - December 1, 2016
- Sheryl Crow to Play Dr. Phillips Center April 2017 - December 1, 2016
- Nintendo-Themed Area Coming to Universal Orlando - November 30, 2016
- AKC Canine Extravaganza Brings Everything Dog to Orlando Dec 17-18, 2016 - November 29, 2016
- Out and About: Christmas at Gaylord Palms is Great Family Fun - November 28, 2016
- Out and About: ICE! at Gaylord Palms features A Charlie Brown Christmas for 2016 - November 27, 2016