Wine and charity events seem to go hand in hand, and that’s probably part of the reason that the annual WineQuest weekend is in its 15th year.
This year’s WineQuest takes place June 10 through 12, and features several different events, including a golf tournament, a grand tasting, an auction, a premier dining and wine pairing event, and a Sunday brunch.
On Friday, June 10, the weekend kicks off with the WineQuest Golf Classic at the Ritz-Carlton Golf Club Grande Lakes. Cost is $500 per twosome or $900 per foursome.
If the 7:45am tee time is too early for you, the 7pm start time for the WineQuest Grant Tasting and Auction may be more your taste. There will be nearly 200 wines from around to globe to taste and so you’re not sampling on an empty stomach, there will be eight food-tasting stations to sample, as well. $80 per guest will get you in to the event being held at JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes.
Speaking of tasting, the main event for Saturday, June 11, will be the WineQuest Premier Dining Experience. This gourmet farm-to-table dinner will be presented in five courses and paired with fine wine by the award-winning Grande Lakes Orlando chefs. A seat at the table will set you back $170 at this JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes, event.
The weekend winds up with the WineQuest at Primo garden brunch. The menu will highlight Primo’ concept of cooking with local farm-fresh fare and organic ingredients harvested righton site. Primo is located at JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes, and pricing is $60 per person.
All proceeds from the WineQuest weekend events will go to Quest, Inc, which helps people with disabilities achieve their dreams of living on their own, going to school and more.
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017
- Finding Neverland Flies Into the Dr Phillips Center in Orlando June 6-11, 2017 - June 1, 2017