Wine and charity events seem to go hand in hand, and that’s probably part of the reason that the annual WineQuest weekend is in its 15th year.
This year’s WineQuest takes place June 10 through 12, and features several different events, including a golf tournament, a grand tasting, an auction, a premier dining and wine pairing event, and a Sunday brunch.
On Friday, June 10, the weekend kicks off with the WineQuest Golf Classic at the Ritz-Carlton Golf Club Grande Lakes. Cost is $500 per twosome or $900 per foursome.
If the 7:45am tee time is too early for you, the 7pm start time for the WineQuest Grant Tasting and Auction may be more your taste. There will be nearly 200 wines from around to globe to taste and so you’re not sampling on an empty stomach, there will be eight food-tasting stations to sample, as well. $80 per guest will get you in to the event being held at JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes.
Speaking of tasting, the main event for Saturday, June 11, will be the WineQuest Premier Dining Experience. This gourmet farm-to-table dinner will be presented in five courses and paired with fine wine by the award-winning Grande Lakes Orlando chefs. A seat at the table will set you back $170 at this JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes, event.
The weekend winds up with the WineQuest at Primo garden brunch. The menu will highlight Primo’ concept of cooking with local farm-fresh fare and organic ingredients harvested righton site. Primo is located at JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes, and pricing is $60 per person.
All proceeds from the WineQuest weekend events will go to Quest, Inc, which helps people with disabilities achieve their dreams of living on their own, going to school and more.
- Out and About: Christmas Comes to Gaylord Palms - November 21, 2017
- Central Florida International Auto Show Rolls Into Orlando November 23-26, 2017 - November 19, 2017
- The Status of CitySurfingOrlando.com - November 15, 2017
- The Phantom Returns in Love Never Dies at Dr Phillips Center Nov 21-26, 2017 - November 14, 2017
- Festival Of Trees Kickstarts The Holidays At Orlando Museum Of Art Nov 11-19, 2017 - November 10, 2017
- Out and About: The Glass Knife Debuts in Winter Park - November 9, 2017
- Out and About: Fresh Kitchen Opens in Waterford Lakes - November 3, 2017
- Central Florida Foodie Events for November 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Bring Soul2Soul World Tour to Central Florida Oct 2017 - September 25, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017