To celebrate the announcement by Universal Orlando that it will add a new attraction based on the hit animated movie Despicable Me, several Universal Studios employees, along with a couple of Gru’s minions, staged a Flash Mob show outside the entrance.
Themed to the classic disco song “Boogie Fever,” by the Sylvers, (which was used in the movie) the group surprised park goers with the seemingly impromptu dance.
Here’s a video, courtesy of Universal Orlando, of the event.
- SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular Brings Family Fun to Orlando Weekends in October - September 25, 2016
- ARTlando 2016 Returns to Orlando for Free Show Oct 1 - September 24, 2016
- Brick or Treat Returns to LEGOLAND Florida for Halloween Fun for Families #BuiltForKids - September 24, 2016
- Halo Circus feat. Allison Iraheta to Rock Will’s Pub October 5 - September 23, 2016
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up Sept 23, 2016: 4 Rivers, Da Kine Poke, Gringos Locos - September 23, 2016
- Sully Erna Brings Hometown Tour to Plaza Live! Orlando in October - September 22, 2016
- Ribs & Whiskey Menu Returns to Marlow’s Tavern - September 21, 2016
- First Sneak Peek of LEGOLAND Florida’s Upcoming Beach Retreat Resort #BuiltForKids - September 21, 2016
- Out and About: Hailee Steinfeld at CFE Arena September 18, 2016 - September 20, 2016
- I’m Taking the Skip a Meal Challenge For Central Florida #skipameal - September 20, 2016