Universal Orlando Celebrates Announcement of Despicable Me Attraction with Flash Mob
To celebrate the announcement by Universal Orlando that it will add a new attraction based on the hit animated movie Despicable Me, several Universal Studios employees, along with a couple of Gru’s minions, staged a Flash Mob show outside the entrance.
Themed to the classic disco song “Boogie Fever,” by the Sylvers, (which was used in the movie) the group surprised park goers with the seemingly impromptu dance.
Here’s a video, courtesy of Universal Orlando, of the event.
- Out and About: Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside Holds 4th of July Party All Weekend - July 5, 2015
- Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar and Grill Abruptly Closes at Artegon Marketplace - July 5, 2015
- The Orlando Eye Resumes Operations After Temporary Shut-Down - July 4, 2015
- Day Trip to St. Augustine – Dinner at A1A Ale Works and a Bryan Adams Concert - July 4, 2015
- Walt Disney World to Live Stream 4th of July Fireworks from Magic Kingdom - July 3, 2015
- Celebrate the Fourth of Jul-Eye With $4 Kids Rides and More at The Orlando Eye - July 3, 2015
- Winn-Dixie to Donate 4th of July Profits to The Wounded Warrior Project - July 2, 2015
- Aquatica Orlando Heats Up Summer with Island Nights Starting July 3 - July 2, 2015
- Runaway Country Announces Headliners for Inaugural Kissimmee 2016 Concert - July 1, 2015
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating the 4th of July in Central Florida - June 30, 2015