To celebrate the announcement by Universal Orlando that it will add a new attraction based on the hit animated movie Despicable Me, several Universal Studios employees, along with a couple of Gru’s minions, staged a Flash Mob show outside the entrance.
Themed to the classic disco song “Boogie Fever,” by the Sylvers, (which was used in the movie) the group surprised park goers with the seemingly impromptu dance.
Here’s a video, courtesy of Universal Orlando, of the event.
- Neil Diamond’s 50 Year Anniversary World Tour Comes to Amalie Arena in Tampa April 2017 - December 7, 2016
- Catch An American in Paris at Dr Phillips Center Dec 13-18 - December 6, 2016
- 2017 Florida Strawberry Festival Announces Headliner Entertainment - December 5, 2016
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up December 2, 2016: MidiCi, Tapa Toro, Shake Shack - December 2, 2016
- Barbra Streisand Wows Crowd at Tampa Concert - December 1, 2016
- Sheryl Crow to Play Dr. Phillips Center April 2017 - December 1, 2016
- Nintendo-Themed Area Coming to Universal Orlando - November 30, 2016
- AKC Canine Extravaganza Brings Everything Dog to Orlando Dec 17-18, 2016 - November 29, 2016
- Out and About: Christmas at Gaylord Palms is Great Family Fun - November 28, 2016
- Out and About: ICE! at Gaylord Palms features A Charlie Brown Christmas for 2016 - November 27, 2016