To celebrate the announcement by Universal Orlando that it will add a new attraction based on the hit animated movie Despicable Me, several Universal Studios employees, along with a couple of Gru’s minions, staged a Flash Mob show outside the entrance.
Themed to the classic disco song “Boogie Fever,” by the Sylvers, (which was used in the movie) the group surprised park goers with the seemingly impromptu dance.
Here’s a video, courtesy of Universal Orlando, of the event.
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill Bring World Tour to Central Florida Oct 2017 - October 26, 2016
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Halloween 2016 In Central Florida - October 25, 2016
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios Removes ATAS Hall of Fame - October 25, 2016
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Presents Stuart Little Oct 25-Nov 16 - October 24, 2016
- AKC Canine Extravaganza Returns to Orlando Dec 17-18, 2016 - October 24, 2016
- Good Through Food Partners with Local Restaurants to Give Back - October 23, 2016
- The Capital Grille Hosts Chef Night at Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida Oct 26 - October 22, 2016
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up October 21 2016: Highball & Harvest, NOVA, Seito Sushi - October 21, 2016
- Demolition Starts for The Delaney Hotel and Delaney’s Tavern in Downtown South - October 20, 2016
- SeaWorld Orlando Rescue Team Cares for 800-Pound Pregnant Manatee - October 20, 2016