Universal Orlando Celebrates Announcement of Despicable Me Attraction with Flash Mob
To celebrate the announcement by Universal Orlando that it will add a new attraction based on the hit animated movie Despicable Me, several Universal Studios employees, along with a couple of Gru’s minions, staged a Flash Mob show outside the entrance.
Themed to the classic disco song “Boogie Fever,” by the Sylvers, (which was used in the movie) the group surprised park goers with the seemingly impromptu dance.
Here’s a video, courtesy of Universal Orlando, of the event.
- Shake Shack to Offer Labor Day Special Menu Items - September 4, 2015
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza Celebrates UCF Location Opening with Free Pizza on September 4 - September 4, 2015
- OrlandoiX is Only One Month Away…Are You Ready? - September 3, 2015
- Morimoto Asia to Open at Disney Springs September 30 - September 3, 2015
- Tapa Toro Celebrates National Hispanic Heritage Month With Special Lunch and Dinner Menus - September 2, 2015
- First Responders Honored With Free Admission at SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa in September - September 2, 2015
- Mango’s Tropical Cafe Posts Construction Video Update on Orlando Location - September 1, 2015
- Orlando Dining News Round-up for September 1, 2015 - September 1, 2015
- Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort to Get Expansion - August 31, 2015
- Orange County Regional History Center Announces Lower Prices for Visitors - August 29, 2015