Want to check out a bunch of really good musicians? Then you’ll definitely want to head over to the Mills 50 District to take part in Mills-Stock ’11.
This area covers the businesses that are located near the intersection of Mills Ave and E. Colonial, just east of downtown.
During Mills-Stock ’11, Will’s Pub, Wally’s, Peacock Room, and Lou’s LGMA will offer up a full evening of local and import music for your listening pleasure.
It’s only $8 per night, which allows you to venue hop, but you really want to get the full weekend wristband, which only costs $15, and also gets you drink specials. Kudo’s to Yelp-Orlando for helping to put this together.
Rather than list the schedule individually, take a gander at the poster below.
- D23: Disney Announces Official Name for Star Wars Lands at the Parks - July 21, 2017
- D23: Toy Story Land to Open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Summer 2018 - July 21, 2017
- D23: Star Wars Resort Announced for Walt Disney World - July 20, 2017
- D23: Ratatouille Attraction Coming to France Pavilion at Epcot By 2021 - July 20, 2017
- Shepherd’s Hope to Offer Free Back-to-School Physicals for Children July 31-Aug 10 - July 19, 2017
- D23: New Disney Skyliner to Transport Guests at Walt Disney World - July 19, 2017
- Breaking News: The Great Movie Ride to Close at Disney’s Hollywood Studios August 2017 - July 19, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Announces Star Wars: A New Hope in Concert with the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra October 8, 2017 - July 18, 2017
- Breaking News: Universe of Energy to Close at Epcot August 2017 - July 18, 2017
- D23: Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway Coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios - July 18, 2017