Want to check out a bunch of really good musicians? Then you’ll definitely want to head over to the Mills 50 District to take part in Mills-Stock ’11.
This area covers the businesses that are located near the intersection of Mills Ave and E. Colonial, just east of downtown.
During Mills-Stock ’11, Will’s Pub, Wally’s, Peacock Room, and Lou’s LGMA will offer up a full evening of local and import music for your listening pleasure.
It’s only $8 per night, which allows you to venue hop, but you really want to get the full weekend wristband, which only costs $15, and also gets you drink specials. Kudo’s to Yelp-Orlando for helping to put this together.
Rather than list the schedule individually, take a gander at the poster below.
- ‘The Music of Pixar Live!” to Debut at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Memorial Day Weekend 2017 - March 24, 2017
- Passes Now On Sale for OrlandoiX 2017 at Full Sail University Aug 17-20 - March 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour Kicks Off at Disney Springs March 23-26, 2017 - March 22, 2017
- PBA South Open Rolls Into Orlando’s Boardwalk Bowl March 24-26, 2017 - March 21, 2017
- Comedian Chris Rock Brings Total Blackout Tour to Dr Phillips Center April 16 and 17 - March 20, 2017
- Out and About: Millenia 106 offer New American Classics Loaded with Flavor - March 19, 2017
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with Complimentary Irish Samplings - March 15, 2017
- 2017 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship Returns to Orlando’s Amway Center This Week - March 14, 2017
- Out and About: Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs Brings Flavortown to Orlando - March 13, 2017
- Osceola Council on Aging Hosts March for Meals 5K Run & Walk March 18, 2017 - March 12, 2017