While I’m working hard to bring you news and reviews of things happening around Orlando and its surroundings, there are some other great blogs out there who are doing the same.
So here are some recent posts that you might enjoy reading:
The Orlando Sentinel’s Heather McPherson reports on some of the great burger deals happening around Orlando.
Also at the OS, Kelly Fitzpatrick has the lowdown on all of the St. Patrick’s Day parties in Orlando this week. Get your shamrock on!
Tomorrow isn’t just St. Patrick’s Day, but it’s also the day for Thornton Park’s 3rd Thursday Art Walk. The Daily City has the run-down of who is participating.
The Pulse of Central Florida reviews this week’s Marc Broussard show at The Plaza Theatre.
Finally, Tasty Chomps heads up to Winter Park to try out the Black Bean Deli‘s Cuban food.
- Win Tickets to the 8th Annual Orlando Fall Home & Garden Show Aug 2017! - August 18, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017
- American Idol Auditions Coming to Orlando August 17, 2017 - August 5, 2017
- Save on Back-to-School with Florida Sales Tax Holiday Aug 4-6, 2017 - August 4, 2017
- BaseLine Tap House Coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios - August 3, 2017