While I’m working hard to bring you news and reviews of things happening around Orlando and its surroundings, there are some other great blogs out there who are doing the same.
So here are some recent posts that you might enjoy reading:
The Orlando Sentinel’s Heather McPherson reports on some of the great burger deals happening around Orlando.
Also at the OS, Kelly Fitzpatrick has the lowdown on all of the St. Patrick’s Day parties in Orlando this week. Get your shamrock on!
Tomorrow isn’t just St. Patrick’s Day, but it’s also the day for Thornton Park’s 3rd Thursday Art Walk. The Daily City has the run-down of who is participating.
The Pulse of Central Florida reviews this week’s Marc Broussard show at The Plaza Theatre.
Finally, Tasty Chomps heads up to Winter Park to try out the Black Bean Deli‘s Cuban food.
- Orlando Science Center Opens Registration For Winter Break Camps - December 18, 2017
- Aloma Bowling Centers Offering Winter All Access Pass Through January 2018 - December 17, 2017
- Gaylord Palms Resort Makes “Kiss-Story” By Breaking GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS Title - December 16, 2017
- LEGOland Florida Offers VIP Experience During the Holidays - December 15, 2017
- Visit Orlando Announces Orlando’s Signature Dish - December 14, 2017
- 2017 Marilyn Monroe Look-Alike Crowned by Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando - December 13, 2017
- Skydiving Santas Return to Cocoa Beach Pier December 16, 2017 - December 12, 2017
- Walt Disney World Releases Details on the Disney Skyliner System Stations - December 11, 2017
- MetroWest Hosts Free WinterFest Dec 9, 2017 - December 7, 2017
- Marvel Character Dinner Coming to Universal Orlando in December 2017 - December 6, 2017