Mid-Week Break: Orlando Around the Web for March 02, 2011
While I’m working hard to bring you news and reviews of things happening around Orlando and its surroundings, there are some other great blogs out there who are doing the same.
The Daily City attended the opening night party for artist Doug Rhodehamel downtown.
Finally, The Huffington Post mentions the Thanksgiving sandwich at Pom’s Teahouse and Sandwicheria as one of America’s Best New Sandwiches. Pretty much everything I’ve eaten there is tasty.
- City of Orlando Declares December 22 Santa’s White Christmas Day with Barnie’s CoffeeKitchen - December 21, 2014
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Christmas Dinner in Orlando 2014 - December 19, 2014
- Shop Local For Last-Minute Christmas Gifts in Orlando - December 18, 2014
- Watch the SpaceX Falcon 9 Launch from Kennedy Space Center on January 6, 2015 - December 17, 2014
- American Q Offers New Holiday Drinks and Dessert for December - December 15, 2014
- Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Presents CIRCUS XTREME at Amway Center January 8-11, 2015 – With Discount Code! - December 14, 2014
- Christmas In The Shire Offers Free Holiday Light Extravaganza in Orlando - December 13, 2014
- Out and About: Fozzy Rocks the House of Blues on December 11, 2014 - December 12, 2014
- Divas Dinner Theatre to Replace Mills Brewpub - December 12, 2014
- Enjoy the 2Oth Annual Enchanted Christmas at Back To Nature Wildlife Refuge on December 13, 2014 - December 11, 2014