While I’m working hard to bring you news and reviews of things happening around Orlando and its surroundings, there are some other great blogs out there who are doing the same.
The Daily City attended the opening night party for artist Doug Rhodehamel downtown.
Finally, The Huffington Post mentions the Thanksgiving sandwich at Pom’s Teahouse and Sandwicheria as one of America’s Best New Sandwiches. Pretty much everything I’ve eaten there is tasty.
- Neil Diamond’s 50 Year Anniversary World Tour Comes to Amalie Arena in Tampa April 2017 - December 7, 2016
- Catch An American in Paris at Dr Phillips Center Dec 13-18 - December 6, 2016
- 2017 Florida Strawberry Festival Announces Headliner Entertainment - December 5, 2016
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up December 2, 2016: MidiCi, Tapa Toro, Shake Shack - December 2, 2016
- Barbra Streisand Wows Crowd at Tampa Concert - December 1, 2016
- Sheryl Crow to Play Dr. Phillips Center April 2017 - December 1, 2016
- Nintendo-Themed Area Coming to Universal Orlando - November 30, 2016
- AKC Canine Extravaganza Brings Everything Dog to Orlando Dec 17-18, 2016 - November 29, 2016
- Out and About: Christmas at Gaylord Palms is Great Family Fun - November 28, 2016
- Out and About: ICE! at Gaylord Palms features A Charlie Brown Christmas for 2016 - November 27, 2016