While I’m working hard to bring you news and reviews of things happening around Orlando and its surroundings, there are some other great blogs out there who are doing the same.
The Daily City attended the opening night party for artist Doug Rhodehamel downtown.
Finally, The Huffington Post mentions the Thanksgiving sandwich at Pom’s Teahouse and Sandwicheria as one of America’s Best New Sandwiches. Pretty much everything I’ve eaten there is tasty.
- Brad Paisley to Perform Free Orlando Show for Camping World Kickoff Weekend - August 27, 2016
- Win 4 Tickets to Cirque du Soleil OVO at Amway Center Sept 21 - August 26, 2016
- Five Finger Death Punch and Shinedown Rock Two Central Florida Dates in December - August 25, 2016
- Planet Hollywood Disney Springs Teams With Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri for New Menu - August 24, 2016
- OrlandoiX Announces 2016 Featured Speakers - August 23, 2016
- Out and About: Chuy’s 2016 Green Chile Fest Menu is Here and It’s Delicious! #chuysgreenchilefest - August 22, 2016
- Meet TV Faves for Charity at Fan Fest Orlando Sept 17 #FanFestOrlando - August 21, 2016
- Save the Date: Cows ‘n Cabs Returns October 22, 2016 - August 21, 2016
- The Repository to Open During Halloween Horror Nights 26 at Universal Orlando #HHN26 - August 20, 2016
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hosts Sandtastic Weekends Aug 26-28 & Sept 2-4 - August 20, 2016