Mid-Week Break: Orlando Around the Web for March 02, 2011
While I’m working hard to bring you news and reviews of things happening around Orlando and its surroundings, there are some other great blogs out there who are doing the same.
The Daily City attended the opening night party for artist Doug Rhodehamel downtown.
Finally, The Huffington Post mentions the Thanksgiving sandwich at Pom’s Teahouse and Sandwicheria as one of America’s Best New Sandwiches. Pretty much everything I’ve eaten there is tasty.
- Dumpstaphunk to Open for Jorma Kaukonen at Plaza Live on October 25, 2014 - October 22, 2014
- Four Seasons Resorts Food Truck Coming to Orlando October 27 – 28, 2014 - October 20, 2014
- Orlando City Soccer Club Breaks Ground on New Downtown Stadium - October 19, 2014
- Taverna Opa Orlando Hosts Haunted Casino Benefit for Give Kids The World October 29, 2014 - October 18, 2014
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater presents The Musical Adventures of Flat Stanley Oct 23 – Nov 22, 2014 - October 17, 2014
- American Q at B Resort & Spa Offers Awesome Daily Happy Hour - October 17, 2014
- Experience the Asian Cultural Expo and Orlando International Dragon Boat Festival October 18, 2014 - October 16, 2014
- Music on Mills Brings the Party to Mills Ave in Orlando October 18, 2014 - October 15, 2014
- Celebrate the 8th Annual Oktoberfest in the Town of Celebration October 17-18, 2014 - October 14, 2014
- Enjoy Fall Fun at Tinney Farms Corn Maze, Pumpkin Patch & Fall Festival - October 13, 2014