18th Annual Battle at Narcoossee Mill this Weekend
Step back in time about 150 years this upcoming weekend to relive the Battle at Narcoosee Mill.
Admission to the Battle are $5 for adults and $3 for children 5-11.
Re-enacted by the Jacob Summerlin Camp #1516, the event takes place March 26 and 27 at Ralph V. Chisholm Park (4700 Chisholm Park Trail) in St. Cloud/Narcoosee. Call 407-931-7003 for more information.
- Orlando Dining Round-Up May 7, 2016: Shake Shack, House of Blues Orlando, Restaurant ASH - May 6, 2016
- Star Wars Celebration Returns to Orlando in 2017 - May 5, 2016
- LEGOLAND Florida Offering BOGO Awesomer Pass Today Only! - May 5, 2016
- Def Leppard and Tesla to Rock Amway Center May 20 - May 4, 2016
- Opening at Disney Spings: Aristocrepes, The Daily Poutine, and B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co. - May 4, 2016
- Sprinkles Bringing Famous Cupcake ATM to Disney Springs in May - May 3, 2016
- Orlando Citrus Bowl Gets New Name: Camping World Stadium - May 3, 2016
- Marlow’s Tavern Debuts New Spring Menu at Central Florida Locations - May 2, 2016
- Sunset Music Fest Kicks Off Summer in Tampa Memorial Weekend - May 1, 2016
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating Mother’s Day 2016 - May 1, 2016