While I’m working hard to bring you news and reviews of things happening around Orlando and its surroundings, there are some other great blogs out there who are doing the same.
So here are some recent posts that you might enjoy reading:
Like hot dogs? Then Orlando Attractions magazine says you need to give the new Hula Dog Hawaiian-style hot dog stand on I-Drive a try. They also have video of some of the temporary changes at Magic Kingdom’s Haunted Mansion attraction.
Central Florida Top 5 visited the Central Florida Boat Show and all they got was a video of the fun.
Ashley has his finger on the food Pulse of Central Florida by reviewing Mucho Tequila and Tacos downtown. Looks yummy!
Hmmm… this seems to be a food-link-filled edition of the Mid-Week break, so here’s Scott Joseph‘s re-review of Lime Fresh Mexican Grill at Phillips Crossing.
Speaking of food, Tasty Chomps reviews the Stonewood Grill and Tavern in Dr. Phillips. Food there must be good – the parking lot is always packed when I drive past. The blog also has all the details on the new Korean BBQ Taco Box food truck.
Finally, The Disney Blog was invited for a behind-the-scenes look at Universal Orlando’s Mardi Gras celebrations. Yes, there is food.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios Removes ATAS Hall of Fame - October 25, 2016
- AKC Canine Extravaganza Returns to Orlando Dec 17-18, 2016 - October 24, 2016
- Good Through Food Partners with Local Restaurants to Give Back - October 23, 2016
- The Capital Grille Hosts Chef Night at Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida Oct 26 - October 22, 2016
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up October 21 2016: Highball & Harvest, NOVA, Seito Sushi - October 21, 2016
- Demolition Starts for The Delaney Hotel and Delaney’s Tavern in Downtown South - October 20, 2016
- SeaWorld Orlando Rescue Team Cares for 800-Pound Pregnant Manatee - October 20, 2016
- Romance Authors Come to Orlando for Shameless Book Con Oct 21-23 - October 19, 2016
- LEGOLAND Florida Announces Opening Date for LEGO Ninjago Attraction - October 18, 2016
- Sia Brings Tour to Amway Center in Orlando Oct 30 - October 18, 2016