Mid-Week Break: Orlando Around the Web for February 24, 2011
While I’m working hard to bring you news and reviews of things happening around Orlando and its surroundings, there are some other great blogs out there who are doing the same.
So here are some recent posts that you might enjoy reading:
Like hot dogs? Then Orlando Attractions magazine says you need to give the new Hula Dog Hawaiian-style hot dog stand on I-Drive a try. They also have video of some of the temporary changes at Magic Kingdom’s Haunted Mansion attraction.
Central Florida Top 5 visited the Central Florida Boat Show and all they got was a video of the fun.
Ashley has his finger on the food Pulse of Central Florida by reviewing Mucho Tequila and Tacos downtown. Looks yummy!
Hmmm… this seems to be a food-link-filled edition of the Mid-Week break, so here’s Scott Joseph‘s re-review of Lime Fresh Mexican Grill at Phillips Crossing.
Speaking of food, Tasty Chomps reviews the Stonewood Grill and Tavern in Dr. Phillips. Food there must be good – the parking lot is always packed when I drive past. The blog also has all the details on the new Korean BBQ Taco Box food truck.
Finally, The Disney Blog was invited for a behind-the-scenes look at Universal Orlando’s Mardi Gras celebrations. Yes, there is food.
- Out and About: Christmas at Gaylord Palms Includes Fabulous Cirque Dreams and ICE! - November 25, 2015
- Out and About: Mummies of the World at the Orlando Science Center Leaves November 29 - November 25, 2015
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Presents Peter and the Starcatcher Dec 2 – Jan 3 - November 24, 2015
- 2016 Florida Strawberry Festival Headliners Announced - November 23, 2015
- Canvas Restaurant and Market to Open in Lake Nona January 2016 - November 23, 2015
- Blue Man Group Orlando Supports Autism Speaks With Sensory-Friendly Show on Dec. 5 - November 22, 2015
- Walt Disney World Extends 2016 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival to 90 Days - November 22, 2015
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating Thanksgiving 2015 in Orlando - November 21, 2015
- Cowgirls Rockbar Orlando Now Open at I-Drive 360 - November 21, 2015
- Christner’s Prime Steak & Lobster Hosts 6th Annual Festival of Magic Nov 28 - November 21, 2015