Mid-Week Break: Orlando Around the Web for February 24, 2011
While I’m working hard to bring you news and reviews of things happening around Orlando and its surroundings, there are some other great blogs out there who are doing the same.
So here are some recent posts that you might enjoy reading:
Like hot dogs? Then Orlando Attractions magazine says you need to give the new Hula Dog Hawaiian-style hot dog stand on I-Drive a try. They also have video of some of the temporary changes at Magic Kingdom’s Haunted Mansion attraction.
Central Florida Top 5 visited the Central Florida Boat Show and all they got was a video of the fun.
Ashley has his finger on the food Pulse of Central Florida by reviewing Mucho Tequila and Tacos downtown. Looks yummy!
Hmmm… this seems to be a food-link-filled edition of the Mid-Week break, so here’s Scott Joseph‘s re-review of Lime Fresh Mexican Grill at Phillips Crossing.
Speaking of food, Tasty Chomps reviews the Stonewood Grill and Tavern in Dr. Phillips. Food there must be good – the parking lot is always packed when I drive past. The blog also has all the details on the new Korean BBQ Taco Box food truck.
Finally, The Disney Blog was invited for a behind-the-scenes look at Universal Orlando’s Mardi Gras celebrations. Yes, there is food.
- Central Florida Sounds of Freedom Band and Color Guard Presents British Invasion Concert October 12, 2014 - September 29, 2014
- Soco Restaurant Opens to Serve Southern Cuisine in Thornton Park - September 28, 2014
- Get BOGO Tickets to the #AIMExpo14 at Orange County Convention Center October 18-19, 2014 - September 27, 2014
- House of Blues Orlando Celebrates Oktoberfest with Limited Time Menu - September 26, 2014
- You Me At Six to Rock Firestone Live September 30, 2014 - September 25, 2014
- Cows ‘N Cabs Returns to Winter Park With Good Eats and Good Deeds October 25, 2014 - September 24, 2014
- Bahama Breeze Celebrates Rumtoberfest With New Food and Cocktails - September 23, 2014
- Free Pancakes at Perkins for Give Kids the World on September 25, 2014 - September 23, 2014
- Out and About: Sleuth’s Mystery Dinner Shows Offers Fun Experience for All - September 22, 2014
- Free National Park Entry In Honor of National Public Lands Day on September 27, 2014 - September 22, 2014