While I’m working hard to bring you news and reviews of things happening around Orlando and its surroundings, there are some other great blogs out there who are doing the same.
So here are some recent posts that you might enjoy reading:
Like hot dogs? Then Orlando Attractions magazine says you need to give the new Hula Dog Hawaiian-style hot dog stand on I-Drive a try. They also have video of some of the temporary changes at Magic Kingdom’s Haunted Mansion attraction.
Central Florida Top 5 visited the Central Florida Boat Show and all they got was a video of the fun.
Ashley has his finger on the food Pulse of Central Florida by reviewing Mucho Tequila and Tacos downtown. Looks yummy!
Hmmm… this seems to be a food-link-filled edition of the Mid-Week break, so here’s Scott Joseph‘s re-review of Lime Fresh Mexican Grill at Phillips Crossing.
Speaking of food, Tasty Chomps reviews the Stonewood Grill and Tavern in Dr. Phillips. Food there must be good – the parking lot is always packed when I drive past. The blog also has all the details on the new Korean BBQ Taco Box food truck.
Finally, The Disney Blog was invited for a behind-the-scenes look at Universal Orlando’s Mardi Gras celebrations. Yes, there is food.
- Eat To The Beat Bands Revealed For 2017 Epcot Food & Wine Festival - June 23, 2017
- Hard Rock International Announces New Hotel Location in Daytona Beach - June 20, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Welcomes Back Bill Maher July 8, 2017 - June 19, 2017
- Gods & Monsters Celebrates 2nd Anniversary June 17, 2017 - June 13, 2017
- Orlando United Day is a Day of Rememberance - June 12, 2017
- Bite30 Returns in June 2017 with Orlando Dining Deals - June 5, 2017
- Wild Florida Welcomes Rare White Alligators and Launches Naming Contest - June 4, 2017
- Regal Cinemas Summer Movie Express Returns June 6 Offering $1 Films for Families - June 3, 2017
- Spoleto in Winter Park Hosts Pasta Fest June 3-4 with Free Pasta and More - June 2, 2017
- Finding Neverland Flies Into the Dr Phillips Center in Orlando June 6-11, 2017 - June 1, 2017