Mid-Week Break: Orlando Around the Web for February 24, 2011
While I’m working hard to bring you news and reviews of things happening around Orlando and its surroundings, there are some other great blogs out there who are doing the same.
So here are some recent posts that you might enjoy reading:
Like hot dogs? Then Orlando Attractions magazine says you need to give the new Hula Dog Hawaiian-style hot dog stand on I-Drive a try. They also have video of some of the temporary changes at Magic Kingdom’s Haunted Mansion attraction.
Central Florida Top 5 visited the Central Florida Boat Show and all they got was a video of the fun.
Ashley has his finger on the food Pulse of Central Florida by reviewing Mucho Tequila and Tacos downtown. Looks yummy!
Hmmm… this seems to be a food-link-filled edition of the Mid-Week break, so here’s Scott Joseph‘s re-review of Lime Fresh Mexican Grill at Phillips Crossing.
Speaking of food, Tasty Chomps reviews the Stonewood Grill and Tavern in Dr. Phillips. Food there must be good – the parking lot is always packed when I drive past. The blog also has all the details on the new Korean BBQ Taco Box food truck.
Finally, The Disney Blog was invited for a behind-the-scenes look at Universal Orlando’s Mardi Gras celebrations. Yes, there is food.
- Four Seasons Resorts Food Truck Coming to Orlando October 27 – 28, 2014 - October 20, 2014
- Orlando City Soccer Club Breaks Ground on New Downtown Stadium - October 19, 2014
- American Q at B Resort & Spa Offers Awesome Daily Happy Hour - October 17, 2014
- Experience the Asian Cultural Expo and Orlando International Dragon Boat Festival October 18, 2014 - October 16, 2014
- Music on Mills Brings the Party to Mills Ave in Orlando October 18, 2014 - October 15, 2014
- Celebrate the 8th Annual Oktoberfest in the Town of Celebration October 17-18, 2014 - October 14, 2014
- Enjoy Fall Fun at Tinney Farms Corn Maze, Pumpkin Patch & Fall Festival - October 13, 2014
- FREE Coffee Week at RaceTrac is back October 12 – 18, 2014 - October 12, 2014
- Visit Aquatica Orlando for only $8 in October - October 12, 2014
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Pairs With Astronomy Magazine for Great Balls of Fire Trip and Meteorite Giveaway - October 10, 2014