While I’m working hard to bring you news and reviews of things happening around Orlando and its surroundings, there are some other great blogs out there who are doing the same.
So here are some recent posts that you might enjoy reading:
Like hot dogs? Then Orlando Attractions magazine says you need to give the new Hula Dog Hawaiian-style hot dog stand on I-Drive a try. They also have video of some of the temporary changes at Magic Kingdom’s Haunted Mansion attraction.
Central Florida Top 5 visited the Central Florida Boat Show and all they got was a video of the fun.
Ashley has his finger on the food Pulse of Central Florida by reviewing Mucho Tequila and Tacos downtown. Looks yummy!
Hmmm… this seems to be a food-link-filled edition of the Mid-Week break, so here’s Scott Joseph‘s re-review of Lime Fresh Mexican Grill at Phillips Crossing.
Speaking of food, Tasty Chomps reviews the Stonewood Grill and Tavern in Dr. Phillips. Food there must be good – the parking lot is always packed when I drive past. The blog also has all the details on the new Korean BBQ Taco Box food truck.
Finally, The Disney Blog was invited for a behind-the-scenes look at Universal Orlando’s Mardi Gras celebrations. Yes, there is food.
- Downtown Food & Wine Fest Returns to Lake Eola Park in Orlando Feb 25-26 - February 22, 2017
- An Evening with Elayne Boosler Comes to Dr Phillips Center March 8 - February 21, 2017
- Upcoming Central Florida Food Events for Early Spring 2017 - February 20, 2017
- Out and About: Paddlefish Elevates Waterfront Dining at Disney Springs - February 19, 2017
- Headlining Acts Announced for 2017 Garden Rocks Concert Series at Epcot - February 18, 2017
- Lady Gaga Brings Joanne World Tour to Amalie Arena in Tampa Dec 1, 2017 - February 17, 2017
- 138th Silver Spurs Rodeo Returns To Kissimmee Feb 17-19 - February 15, 2017
- Rivers of Light to Open at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Feb 17, 2017 - February 14, 2017
- Orlando Shakespeare Theater Presents Love’s Labour’s Lost Starting Feb 22, 2017 - February 13, 2017
- Walt Disney World Raises Ticket Prices Again Starting Today Feb 12, 2017 - February 12, 2017