Mid-Week Break: Orlando Around the Web for February 09, 2011
While I’m working hard to bring you news and reviews of things happening around Orlando and its surroundings, there are some other great blogs out there who are doing the same.
So here are some recent posts that you might enjoy reading.
Looking to kill some time waiting for a flight at OIA? The Orlando Business Journal reports the airport has just opened up the King of Kong Arcade. Bring lots of quarters.
Central Florida Top 5 was in Mount Dora last weekend and checked out the 36th Annual Mount Dora Arts Festival.
According to Scott Joseph, “Top Chef Just Desserts” winner Yigit Pura will be a judge for the upcoming COOK Orlando.
Can’t get enough of Super Bowl MVP Aaron Rodger’s appearance at Walt Disney World earlier this week? Orlando Attractions Magazine has a complete photo gallery. The Disney Blog also has photos and a video of the parade.
Behind the Thrills has the details on Disney teaming up with HGTV for this year’s Flower & Garden Festival.
The Chain Gang blog at the Orlando Sentinel reports Blue Spring State Park has added mountain bike trails.
Pulse of Central Florida says Khloe Kardashian and her husband Lamar Odom will be at the Florida Mall on February 12, 2011, to promote their new unisex scent, “Unbreakable.”
Finally, The Orlando Blog reports that HGTV and Disney have also partnered up to give Orlando families the backyard makeover of a lifetime for a TV show.
So, Orlando peeps – what’s got you talking this week?
[Photo courtesy of Walt Disney World/photographer Matt Stroshane]
- Seminole Towne Center and Waterford Lakes Town Center Host Back-To-School Promotions - July 28, 2016
- ABC Fine Wine & Spirits Starts Alcohol Delivery in Orlando Area Via Shipt July 27 - July 26, 2016
- Krispy Kreme and The Salvation Army Launch Annual Stuff the Bus School Supply Drive - July 25, 2016
- 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Menus - July 24, 2016
- Additional Fun & Tasty Orlando Taste of the Nation Fundraising Events #OrlTaste - July 23, 2016
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up July 22, 2016: Emeril’s Orlando, DoveCote, Spencer’s for Steaks and Chops - July 22, 2016
- Orlando Taste of the Nation Returns Aug 27 with Great Food for a Great Cause #OrlTaste - July 21, 2016
- Skull Island: Reign of Kong Officially Opens at Universal Orlando - July 20, 2016
- #DisneyParksLIVE to Stream Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Fireworks July 18 - July 18, 2016
- Celebrate National Ice Cream Day at These Six Orlando Shops - July 17, 2016