Mid-Week Break: Orlando Around the Web for February 09, 2011
While I’m working hard to bring you news and reviews of things happening around Orlando and its surroundings, there are some other great blogs out there who are doing the same.
So here are some recent posts that you might enjoy reading.
Looking to kill some time waiting for a flight at OIA? The Orlando Business Journal reports the airport has just opened up the King of Kong Arcade. Bring lots of quarters.
Central Florida Top 5 was in Mount Dora last weekend and checked out the 36th Annual Mount Dora Arts Festival.
According to Scott Joseph, “Top Chef Just Desserts” winner Yigit Pura will be a judge for the upcoming COOK Orlando.
Can’t get enough of Super Bowl MVP Aaron Rodger’s appearance at Walt Disney World earlier this week? Orlando Attractions Magazine has a complete photo gallery. The Disney Blog also has photos and a video of the parade.
Behind the Thrills has the details on Disney teaming up with HGTV for this year’s Flower & Garden Festival.
The Chain Gang blog at the Orlando Sentinel reports Blue Spring State Park has added mountain bike trails.
Pulse of Central Florida says Khloe Kardashian and her husband Lamar Odom will be at the Florida Mall on February 12, 2011, to promote their new unisex scent, “Unbreakable.”
Finally, The Orlando Blog reports that HGTV and Disney have also partnered up to give Orlando families the backyard makeover of a lifetime for a TV show.
So, Orlando peeps – what’s got you talking this week?
[Photo courtesy of Walt Disney World/photographer Matt Stroshane]
- Out and About: Surviving the 24-Hour Day at Magic Kingdom #Disney24 - May 24, 2015
- Siro: Urban Italian Kitchen at Orlando World Center Marriott Names New Chef de Cuisine - May 23, 2015
- Harambe Market at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Officially Opens Today! - May 23, 2015
- American Q Hosts Memorial Weekend Sunday BBQ at B Resort May 24 - May 22, 2015
- Teen Heartthrob Ross Lynch Visits Madame Tussauds Orlando to Unveil His Wax Figure - May 22, 2015
- Chef Mickey’s at Disney’s Contemporary Resort To Open For Brunch Starting May 31 - May 21, 2015
- SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Change Ticket Prices This Week - May 21, 2015
- Sunset Music Festival Will Make Tampa Dance May 23-24, 2015 - May 20, 2015
- Jack is Back for Halloween Horror Nights 25 at Universal Orlando! #HHN25 - May 20, 2015
- New Restaurant to Open at SeaWorld Orlando This Summer - May 19, 2015