Mid-Week Break: Orlando Around the Web for January 26, 2011
While I’m working hard to bring you news and reviews of things happening around Orlando and its surroundings, there are some other great blogs out there who are doing the same.
So here are some recent posts that you might enjoy reading.
Colleen Lanin reviews the Mona Lisa Suite Hotel in Celebration for the i.see Kissimmee blog.
SeaWorld Orlando has put up a video on YouTube of their employees returning sea turtles to the wild. Very cool.
The Orlando Sentinel reviews last week’s Barry Manilow concert at the Amway Center.
Kelly Fitzpatrick’s Last Call column takes her to Stigma Tattoo Bar downtown (above Ichiban on Orange Ave.). Sounds like a cool little place.
Mark Baratelli of The Daily City says if you’re looking for a cool retro bar downtown, check out Stardust Lounge.
The Disney Blog reviews Tigger’s Bouncy Place at Winnie the Pooh in the Magic Kingdom.
And finally, The Pulse of Central Florida reports that local radio DJ Jayde Donovan has been picked to co-host a new TV show on the Bravo network.
- Shake Shack to Offer Labor Day Special Menu Items - September 4, 2015
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza Celebrates UCF Location Opening with Free Pizza on September 4 - September 4, 2015
- OrlandoiX is Only One Month Away…Are You Ready? - September 3, 2015
- Morimoto Asia to Open at Disney Springs September 30 - September 3, 2015
- Tapa Toro Celebrates National Hispanic Heritage Month With Special Lunch and Dinner Menus - September 2, 2015
- First Responders Honored With Free Admission at SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa in September - September 2, 2015
- Mango’s Tropical Cafe Posts Construction Video Update on Orlando Location - September 1, 2015
- Orlando Dining News Round-up for September 1, 2015 - September 1, 2015
- Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort to Get Expansion - August 31, 2015
- Orange County Regional History Center Announces Lower Prices for Visitors - August 29, 2015