Mid-Week Break: Orlando Around the Web for January 26, 2011
While I’m working hard to bring you news and reviews of things happening around Orlando and its surroundings, there are some other great blogs out there who are doing the same.
So here are some recent posts that you might enjoy reading.
Colleen Lanin reviews the Mona Lisa Suite Hotel in Celebration for the i.see Kissimmee blog.
SeaWorld Orlando has put up a video on YouTube of their employees returning sea turtles to the wild. Very cool.
The Orlando Sentinel reviews last week’s Barry Manilow concert at the Amway Center.
Kelly Fitzpatrick’s Last Call column takes her to Stigma Tattoo Bar downtown (above Ichiban on Orange Ave.). Sounds like a cool little place.
Mark Baratelli of The Daily City says if you’re looking for a cool retro bar downtown, check out Stardust Lounge.
The Disney Blog reviews Tigger’s Bouncy Place at Winnie the Pooh in the Magic Kingdom.
And finally, The Pulse of Central Florida reports that local radio DJ Jayde Donovan has been picked to co-host a new TV show on the Bravo network.
- Pay for Play Returns to WJRR to Benefit Hope Helps December 4 - November 30, 2015
- Central Florida Cyber Monday Deals Worth Checking Out #ShopLocal - November 30, 2015
- Out and About: MegaCon Fan Days Delivers Fun Weekend - November 29, 2015
- Celebrate the 37th Annual Christmas in the Park in Winter Park December 3 - November 29, 2015
- Out and About: IAAPA 2015 in Review - November 28, 2015
- Orlando Dining Round-Up November 28, 2015: Kappo, Lucky’s Market, The Ganachery, Emeril Lagasse - November 28, 2015
- Artegon Marketplace a Must Visit Shopping Center for Small Business Saturday on Nov 28 #shoplocal - November 27, 2015
- Theme Park Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals in Central Florida - November 26, 2015
- Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Presents Miracle on 34th Street Dec 4-20 - November 26, 2015
- Out and About: Christmas at Gaylord Palms Includes Fabulous Cirque Dreams and ICE! - November 25, 2015