Mid-Week Break: Orlando Around the Web for January 26, 2011
While I’m working hard to bring you news and reviews of things happening around Orlando and its surroundings, there are some other great blogs out there who are doing the same.
So here are some recent posts that you might enjoy reading.
Colleen Lanin reviews the Mona Lisa Suite Hotel in Celebration for the i.see Kissimmee blog.
SeaWorld Orlando has put up a video on YouTube of their employees returning sea turtles to the wild. Very cool.
The Orlando Sentinel reviews last week’s Barry Manilow concert at the Amway Center.
Kelly Fitzpatrick’s Last Call column takes her to Stigma Tattoo Bar downtown (above Ichiban on Orange Ave.). Sounds like a cool little place.
Mark Baratelli of The Daily City says if you’re looking for a cool retro bar downtown, check out Stardust Lounge.
The Disney Blog reviews Tigger’s Bouncy Place at Winnie the Pooh in the Magic Kingdom.
And finally, The Pulse of Central Florida reports that local radio DJ Jayde Donovan has been picked to co-host a new TV show on the Bravo network.
- American Ninja Warrior Show to Film at Universal Orlando in May 2015 - April 25, 2015
- Out and About: Artegon Marketplace Offers a Place to Shop and Support Local Businesses - April 25, 2015
- SeaWorld Orlando Teases New Rollercoaster for 2016 #nothingfaster - April 24, 2015
- Sounds Like Summer Tribute Concert Series Returns to Epcot Starting June 7, 2015 - April 24, 2015
- Trilogy Orlando Hosts The Good Life Festival with Blood, Sweat & Tears, Bo Bice, and Lou Gramm April 25 - April 23, 2015
- Whisper Creek Farm: The Kitchen and The Brewery Opens at JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes - April 23, 2015
- Out and About: Peter Hook Brings Joy Division and New Order Favorites to Plaza Live Orlando - April 22, 2015
- Universal Orlando to Host 25th Anniversary Concert Series Starting May 23 - April 22, 2015
- Central Florida Sounds of Freedom Band and Color Guard Presents Spring Concert April 26, 2015 - April 21, 2015
- Out and About: Sea Lion High Debuts at SeaWorld Orlando - April 20, 2015