While I’m working hard to bring you news and reviews of things happening around Orlando and its surroundings, there are some other great blogs out there who are doing the same.
So here are some recent posts that you might enjoy reading.
Colleen Lanin reviews the Mona Lisa Suite Hotel in Celebration for the i.see Kissimmee blog.
SeaWorld Orlando has put up a video on YouTube of their employees returning sea turtles to the wild. Very cool.
The Orlando Sentinel reviews last week’s Barry Manilow concert at the Amway Center.
Kelly Fitzpatrick’s Last Call column takes her to Stigma Tattoo Bar downtown (above Ichiban on Orange Ave.). Sounds like a cool little place.
Mark Baratelli of The Daily City says if you’re looking for a cool retro bar downtown, check out Stardust Lounge.
The Disney Blog reviews Tigger’s Bouncy Place at Winnie the Pooh in the Magic Kingdom.
And finally, The Pulse of Central Florida reports that local radio DJ Jayde Donovan has been picked to co-host a new TV show on the Bravo network.
- Meet Monster Jam Drivers and Their Monster Trucks on January 19 For Free - January 18, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Presents An Evening with Billy Crystal Feb 1 - January 16, 2017
- Out and About: Wicked Casts Its Magic Over the Dr Phillips Center - January 13, 2017
- Praise Wave Christian Music Fest Returns to SeaWorld Orlando January 2017 - January 12, 2017
- U2: The Joshua Tree Tour Hits Florida for Two Shows Summer 2017 - January 10, 2017
- Florida Georgia Line to Play Amway Center January 28 - January 9, 2017
- Dr Phillips Center Presents An Evening with Elayne Boosler March 8 - January 8, 2017
- Billy Joel to Rock Amway Center in Orlando January 27 - January 7, 2017
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up January 6 2017: The Meatball Stoppe, Culver’s, PB&G at Four Seasons - January 6, 2017
- Wicked Returns to Dr Phillips Center Jan 11-29 - January 5, 2017