Mid-Week Break: Orlando Around the Web for January 26, 2011
While I’m working hard to bring you news and reviews of things happening around Orlando and its surroundings, there are some other great blogs out there who are doing the same.
So here are some recent posts that you might enjoy reading.
Colleen Lanin reviews the Mona Lisa Suite Hotel in Celebration for the i.see Kissimmee blog.
SeaWorld Orlando has put up a video on YouTube of their employees returning sea turtles to the wild. Very cool.
The Orlando Sentinel reviews last week’s Barry Manilow concert at the Amway Center.
Kelly Fitzpatrick’s Last Call column takes her to Stigma Tattoo Bar downtown (above Ichiban on Orange Ave.). Sounds like a cool little place.
Mark Baratelli of The Daily City says if you’re looking for a cool retro bar downtown, check out Stardust Lounge.
The Disney Blog reviews Tigger’s Bouncy Place at Winnie the Pooh in the Magic Kingdom.
And finally, The Pulse of Central Florida reports that local radio DJ Jayde Donovan has been picked to co-host a new TV show on the Bravo network.
- Korn Brings 20th Anniversary Tour to Hard Rock Live Orlando October 15, 2015 - October 6, 2015
- Out and About: Morimoto Asia Opens at Disney Springs - October 6, 2015
- Failure to Rock House of Blues Orlando October 11, 2015 - October 5, 2015
- Sixth Annual Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic Returns October 30 -31, 2015 - October 5, 2015
- Walt Disney World Raises Annual Pass Prices and Parking Fees Effective October 4, 2015 - October 4, 2015
- Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Presents Carved: A Pumpkin’s Musical Adventure Oct 30 – Nov 1 - October 3, 2015
- Velvet Sessions at the Hard Rock Hotel Presents Soul Asylum October 29 - October 2, 2015
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up for October 2, 2015 - October 2, 2015
- Jake’s Beer Festival Returns to Loews Royal Pacific Resort October 9, 2015 - September 30, 2015
- Orlando Dining News Round-Up: The Disney Edition September 2015 - September 29, 2015