While I’m working hard to bring you news and reviews of things happening around Orlando and its surroundings, there are some other great blogs out there who are doing the same.
So here are some recent posts that you might enjoy reading.
Colleen Lanin reviews the Mona Lisa Suite Hotel in Celebration for the i.see Kissimmee blog.
SeaWorld Orlando has put up a video on YouTube of their employees returning sea turtles to the wild. Very cool.
The Orlando Sentinel reviews last week’s Barry Manilow concert at the Amway Center.
Kelly Fitzpatrick’s Last Call column takes her to Stigma Tattoo Bar downtown (above Ichiban on Orange Ave.). Sounds like a cool little place.
Mark Baratelli of The Daily City says if you’re looking for a cool retro bar downtown, check out Stardust Lounge.
The Disney Blog reviews Tigger’s Bouncy Place at Winnie the Pooh in the Magic Kingdom.
And finally, The Pulse of Central Florida reports that local radio DJ Jayde Donovan has been picked to co-host a new TV show on the Bravo network.
- Watch the Live Stream of Rivers of Light from Disney’s Animal Kingdom Aug 22 - August 20, 2017
- Where to Watch the 2017 Solar Eclipse in Central Florida - August 19, 2017
- Win Tickets to the 8th Annual Orlando Fall Home & Garden Show Aug 2017! - August 18, 2017
- Velvet Sessions At Hard Rock Hotel Presents The Fixx Aug 31, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Win Tickets to Disney On Ice: Dare to Dream at the Amway Center September 8-10, 2017! - August 13, 2017
- Out and About: Sampling the New Menu at Highball and Harvest at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando - August 12, 2017
- Taste! Central Florida to Serve Up Delicious Local Cuisine For a Great Cause August 19, 2017 + Win 2 Tickets! - August 8, 2017
- The Florida Orchestra to Welcome Sting for 50th Anniversary Gala Concert - August 7, 2017
- Dine Around Apopka in August to Help Habitat for Humanity Seminole-Apopka - August 6, 2017
- American Idol Auditions Coming to Orlando August 17, 2017 - August 5, 2017